Bird Family Insulation
Atlanta's Top-Rated Attic Insulation Company
Your Home Comfort.. Re-Imagined!
Family Owned & Operated
Bird Family Insulation Has Been Serving Atlanta Since 2002
At Bird Family Insulation in Atlanta, we’re dedicated to keeping you and your family comfortable. We use common sense, up-to-date training, accurate tools and our vast experience and knowledge to reward you with only the best comfort and indoor air quality issues. Choosing us as your attic insulation company will help you gain financially, too. By saving money on your monthly utility bills, our clients usually see a fast return on their investment with us.
When you choose Bob and his professional staff, you enjoy the convenience of a virtual appointment to develop the perfect solution for your specific needs. You can also utilize our easy-to-use instant quote calculators to generate an insulation estimate in minutes. There is no other home insulation company in Atlanta more dedicated to reaching your comfort goals. Bird Family Insulation is the home team!
Your Comfort is Our Mission
Which Insulation Service Is Right For You?
Get Started Here
Get an Instant Quote!
Use our pricing calculator to generate an estimate in an instant. Simply fill out your information, answer a few questions, and an email with an estimate will arrive in your inbox! Choose between an attic insulation, bonus room insulation, or floor insulation estimate.
Read What Your Neighbors Say
For a virtual appointment
Contact Us Today
Our Simple, 4-Step Process
Here's What to Expect
We know your time is valuable so we made our quote process as easy and convenient as possible!
It goes like this:
- You complete your EZ online estimate
- Receive a follow-up call from Savannah or Dan.
- Schedule a site visit to evaluate your home, make adjustments to your estimate, and convert your estimate into a “Bird Family Promise” (your Quote).
- Schedule your project with a 20% Down Payment.
- Your crew arrives on the scheduled date, and we go to work for you!
Learn more about our process by clicking here.
Easy Financing Options
Get the job done sooner than later with our financing options!
Insulation Rebates Available
Some utility companies in Atlanta offer rebates, does yours?
New Informational Blog Every Week
Providing educational advice, Do-It-Yourself solutions, home improvement tips, etc!
Why Add Attic Insulation In Your Atlanta Home?
- Insulation in your attic acts like a shield, stopping hot and humid Atlanta air from getting in during summer and keeping warmth inside during winter. This means your home stays at a comfy temperature all year round without your heater or air conditioner working too hard.
- By keeping your home cozy, insulation helps you save money on energy bills. When your heater or air conditioner doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your home comfortable, you use less energy, which means lower bills. Plus, you might even get special discounts or credits from your energy company for being more energy-efficient.
- Have you ever felt a draft or noticed that some rooms are warmer or cooler than others? Insulation helps even out the temperature in your home, so every room feels just right. That means no more chilly spots in winter or sweaty uncomfortable rooms in summer!
- Insulation not only keeps your home comfy but also helps keep it dry. It stops moisture from building up in your attic, which can lead to mold and mildew. Mold isn’t just smelly; it can also make you sick. Insulation helps keep your home healthy and safe, even in the humid Atlanta summers!
- Insulation doesn’t just keep your home cozy; it also helps make it quieter. It blocks out noises from outside and between rooms, so you can enjoy peace and quiet inside your home. No more loud neighbors or noisy Atlanta traffic sounds disturbing your sleep!
- Insulation isn’t just good for your Atlanta home; it’s good for the Earth too. By using less energy to heat and cool your home, you help reduce pollution and greenhouse gasses that harm our planet. Plus, many insulation materials are made from recycled stuff, so you’re helping the environment even more.
In Atlanta, where temperatures can swing from hot summers to chilly winters, having insulation in your home is essential to keep it comfortable all year round. Insulation is like a cozy blanket for your house, helping to trap the heat inside during the winter and keeping the cool air in during the summer.
During the winter months, Atlanta can experience cold temperatures, and without proper insulation, the warmth generated by your heating system can escape through the walls and roof. Insulation acts as a barrier, preventing this heat loss and making your home feel warmer and more inviting. This not only keeps you and your family comfortable but also helps save energy and reduce heating costs.
In the scorching Atlanta summers, insulation plays a crucial role in keeping your home cool. It prevents the outside heat from sneaking in, allowing your air conditioning to work more efficiently. Without insulation, your AC might have to work extra hard to maintain a comfortable temperature, leading to higher energy bills.
Additionally, insulation helps control humidity levels in your home. Atlanta’s climate can be humid, and insulation acts as a shield, preventing moisture from entering your home. This not only enhances your comfort but also protects your home from potential issues like mold and mildew.
In summary, insulation is like a magic shield for your home in Atlanta, helping to keep it warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and protecting it from unwanted moisture. It’s an investment that pays off by making your home more comfortable and energy-efficient throughout the changing seasons.
To determine if your Atlanta home needs more insulation, you can look out for several indicators. First, pay attention to your comfort levels throughout the year. If you find that your home is excessively hot in the summer or chilly in the winter, it might be a sign that your insulation is not doing an effective job.
Keep an eye on your energy bills. A sudden spike in heating or cooling costs could suggest that your insulation is insufficient, leading to increased energy consumption. Drafts or air leaks in your home are also red flags. If you feel cold spots or notice air infiltration, this may indicate a need for additional insulation.
Check for visible gaps or openings, especially around windows and doors. These gaps can let outside air in and affect the overall insulation efficiency. Uneven indoor temperatures between different rooms or levels of your home might indicate insulation issues as well.
Consider the age of your home. Older homes may lack insulation or have outdated materials that are less effective. Condensation or moisture problems on windows or walls can also signal insulation issues, as warm, moist air may be reaching cooler surfaces.
Inspect for signs of pest infestations. Inadequate insulation can create entry points for pests, leading to increased activity. Finally, assess the thickness of your current insulation. If it falls below recommended levels, adding more insulation could enhance your home’s energy efficiency.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s advisable to consult with a professional insulation contractor. They can perform an energy audit, evaluate your current insulation levels, and recommend appropriate measures to improve comfort and energy efficiency in your home.
Cellulose insulation is an environmentally friendly option crafted from recycled paper, like old newspapers and cardboard. Through a process that makes it fire-resistant, this paper is transformed into fluffy insulation. Commonly used to regulate temperatures, it acts as a barrier in walls and attics, enhancing energy efficiency and creating a more comfortable indoor environment. Additionally, cellulose insulation is adept at reducing noise, contributing to a quieter home.
Spray Foam Insulation:
Spray foam insulation is a distinctive material that starts as a liquid and expands into foam when applied. This expanding foam can fill small gaps and spaces, creating a seal that prevents air leaks. While it necessitates professional installation, spray foam acts as a powerful ally against drafts, ensuring a more comfortable and energy-efficient home. Its ability to form a tight seal makes it valuable for temperature control and energy conservation.
Fiberglass insulation is a widely used and adaptable material composed of minuscule glass fibers. It is commonly found in rolls or batts. Functioning as a thermal barrier, fiberglass helps retain heat during winter and cool air during summer. Known for its ease of installation and durability, fiberglass quietly plays a crucial role in preventing heat transfer, contributing to energy efficiency and maintaining a cozy home environment.
- Our company, Bird Family Insulation, loves using our cellulose that contains bora-spray that deters pest in attics and keeps your Atlanta home’s temperature feeling good.
- We also love closed-cell spray foam for our floor insulation jobs to prevent moisture in the summer and cold floors in the winter!
It’s early October, and Atlanta’s wet, winter conditions are right around the corner. What’s the best-performing insulation for your home’s floors to protect you from
Are you the type of person who uses loyalty cards and coupons? Millions of Americans save huge amounts of money each year simply by knowing
Why Cellulose Insulation is the Best Choice for Your Attic: Eco-Friendly, High-Performance, and Safe
If you’re looking for the best insulation option for your attic, consider our All-Borate, Cellulose Insulation. Made from recycled paper, cellulose insulation provides excellent thermal